This article covers the basic steps for going live on Facebook via custom RTMP on Livestream Studio.
Create your live event on Facebook
1. Create a new post on your Facebook profile or page.
2. Click the [...] icon and then click Live Video, then chose Go live or Create live video event.
3. Locate the Stream key and Server URL on your event page.
Configure settings on Livestream Studio
1. Make sure RTMP is selected under Stream.
2. Select switch your view to see both Stream URL and Stream Key.
3. Copy the Server URL from Facebook and paste it into the Stream URL field on Studio.
4. Copy the Stream key from Facebook and paste it into the Stream Key field on Studio.
5. Now you are ready to select Go Live on Studio. Once you have gone live, your stream preview will be visible on the Facebook event.