As of July 11th, 2017, we no longer support streaming from a free plan and have replaced it with a 30-day trial of our Enterprise plan. We believe this is a better way to let users try all of the functionality of our service.
To stream to your Livestream account, you will need to upgrade to a paid subscription plan. By upgrading, you can get access to features such as:
- Ad-free streaming
- Cloud recording of your livestreams
- Ability to collect donations
- Viewers can watch your events without logging in to Livestream
- Live embedding
- Stream live to multiple destinations (Facebook, YouTube, and others)
- Privacy and security features
A note for Broadcaster customers:
Because Broadcaster products are only compatible with Livestream, any customer who has purchased and paired a Broadcaster product on a free account may continue streaming to their account with the Broadcaster without purchasing a subscription. Please note that events will only remain archived for 30 days after they are created. If you un-pair your Broadcaster, you will no longer be able to stream to your account unless you pair it again.