Follow the steps below in Final Cut Pro 7 to bring a clip into the editing software.
Note: If you are simply looking to export a recording as a compressed .mp4 file, you may want to consider trying the export feature in Livestream Studio's media bin.
1. Open Final Cut Pro and choose a new project.
2. Drag the video clip into the file bin.
3. Drag the clip into the timeline.
a. A prompt to “Change the Sequence Settings” will display.
b. Choose “Yes”
4. Go to Files > Export > Quicktime Movie
5. Choose “Sequence Settings”
Note: Settings must be exactly the same as the settings on the Livestream Studio™ project.
6. Save the clip.