You can add additional users to control your Studio via Google Chrome and other supported browsers.
In your Livestream Studio system, go to Settings > Web Control.
Enable Web Control by clicking the check box, then navigate to the Users box.
To add a user, click the + button. The following window will appear.
Enter the person’s email address and how much access you wish to grant them. The options are:
- Administrator - full access plus ability to change access for themselves and other users
- Full access - full use of all Studio Web Control features (multi-view and controls); cannot change other users access.
- Read only - can only view web control with no ability to control Studio
- Multiview - can see the multi-view as configured from Studio and use mouse controls to put sources in Preview and Program
- Controls only - can control audio mixer, GFX, stream tab, RTMP inputs, and other transition controls in web control but cannot see the multi-view.
Click Save and then save your Studio settings. The user you have invited to access your Studio via Web Control will not be able to join it until you save your settings.
You can always adjust what kind of access each user has when you go back into the settings. Doing so will kick them out of any current session and they will have to re-enter the Studio Web Control interface again.
The email address you sent the invite to will receive the following email:
The user should click the blue Open Web Control button or the studio-webcontrol.livestream.com URL. They will be prompted to log into a Livestream or Vimeo account if they are not already, and then directed to the Studio Web Control interface that they have been given access to.
The user must have an account on Livestream or Vimeo in order to log into Studio Web Control. If they do not have an account, they can click Join Livestream or Vimeo. The user must use the email address that was invited to Studio Web Control.