Livestream Studio displays basic information about your stream as well as a log with various warnings and notifications regarding your stream.
When streaming is active, the stream module displays a network dashboard alongside a streaming log on to provide live updates on streaming status.
- FPS: Displays the current outgoing FPS.
- Mbps (Kbps): Displays the current outgoing bitrate.
- Viewers: Displays the number of concurrent viewers watching the stream.
- Stream Status: Displays the current status of the stream (e.g. "Perfect Streaming").
- Streaming Log: Displays live streaming updates.
Common messages you may see in the streaming log are:
- Perfect Streaming: The stream is going out with no issues.
- Internet Too Slow for Quality: Upload bandwidth does not support selected quality. This is generally an on-site IT issue and should be escalated to the IT department. Changing quality requires the stream to be stopped and restarted.
- Lost Internet Connection: Internet connection has been lost. Again, check with onsite IT if this happens.
- CPU Warning: CPU percentage is getting very high.
- Problem publishing to primary server: Studio is unable to stream to the primary publishing point due to local Internet connection issues or an issue with the publishing point.
- Antilag Feature Triggered: Antilag has been triggered based on the selected queue limit (see Streaming Preferences above).
- Audio Peak Warning: Audio levels are peaking above normal levels.