If you wish to connect your Broadcaster Pro to the Internet using a static IP address (i.e. the "Manual" connection option), you will need to know the following:
- IP Address: [Available IP address]
- Netmask: [Subnet Mask]
- Gateway: [Router IP Address]
- Name Server: [DNS Server]
- Domain: [See Below]
The "Domain" is an item that is set by the Network Administrator when configuring the main router on a network. You can find this within Windows/Mac settings by following the instructions below:
- Open a Command Prompt window [type CMD in search bar]
- Type: "ipconfig" and press ENTER
- It will come up at the top under "Connection-specific DNS Suffix"
- System Preferences > Network > Advanced > DNS
- Comes up under "Search Domains"