The Livestream Broadcasters include a variety of single-bitrate quality settings, all available in Adaptive or Fixed modes.
The Broadcaster devices only support single bitrate encoding. Below is a list of the available streaming qualities accompanied by the bit-rate:
- Mobile (198kbps) - 480x270 - Video Bitrate: 150 - Audio Bitrate: 48
- Normal (446kbps) - 512x288 - Video Bitrate: 350 - Audio Bitrate: 96
- Medium (678kbps) - 768x432 - Video Bitrate: 550 - Audio Bitrate: 128
- High (1696kbps) - 848x480 - Video Bitrate: 1500 - Audio Bitrate: 128
- HD (2128kbps) - 1280x720 - Video Bitrate: 2000 - Audio Bitrate: 128
- *HD+ (5192kbps) - 1920x1080 - Video Bitrate: 5000 - Audio Bitrate: 192
*Available on Broadcaster mini and Broadcaster Pro only. Learn more about using HD+.
Livestream recommends allowing twice as much upload speed on your network as the bitrate you wish to stream at to allow for a steady stream should any connectivity fluctuations occur.