If you experience login or streaming issues with Producer and the troubleshooting steps we have provided have not resolved your issue, feel free to contact us and attach Producer's logs to the message.
To get logs from Producer, log in to Producer and open Preferences.
Click the Video Tab
Click Save Logs. This will save your log files to your desktop.
Attach the entire file to an email to customer care with a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.
If you are unable to open Producer, or if the program keeps crashing on start up and you are unable to log in, you can retrieve your logs by following these directions:
Windows Vista and Higher:
- Open the Windows Start menu
- Type in the "search programs and files" the following: %localappdata%
- Right click the Producer → Send to → Compressed (Zipped) folder
- Navigate to the Livestream for Producers application within your "Applications" folder
- Right-click on it and select "Show Package Contents"
- Right-click on the "Resources" folder and select "Compress 'Resources'"