Below are the release notes for the Livestream for Producers software plugin for NewTek TriCasters.
Date of Release: August 7, 2017
Release Notes: Bug fixes and improvements
Date of Release: July 19, 2017
- Added compatibility with the Livestream Free Trial (contact our Sales team for more information)
Date of Release: January 17, 2017
- New code implemented that now supports using the Tricaster plugin in Facebook Live for Livestream
Date of Release: January 12, 2016
- Bug fixes and improvements
Date of Release: July 23, 2014
- Fixed a bug that would result in a crash/corrupt file when logging into Livestream.
- Various other bug fixes.
Date of Release: April 29, 2013
- New pagination code for events (Loads accounts with large events)
- We now have a possibility to have a timeout (wasn't possible before, set to 30 seconds)
- Some optimization in the publishing point API
- Updated an edge case where it would include the wrong stream name
- Updated some GUI elements to reflect Livestream Procaster
Direct link: http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/LivestreamPluginForNewTek-20.2.94.exe
Date of Release: September 7, 2012
- The random generator didn't always generate random numbers. It now does generate random numbers.
- Everyone who uses the plugin for the NewTek Tricaster to stream to Livestream.
- Two clips from two different dates would get combined into one clip.