Live embedding is available for Livestream Premium and Enterprise accounts, allowing you to stream your content directly to your website
Anyone can embed a broadcast by clicking the Share icon in the upper right corner of the event page.
Don't see the share icon? Make sure your event is published, not in draft mode.
If you are trying to embed an event that's on Vimeo Premium, please see Vimeo's help center.
Click Embed in the window that pops up.
Choose the player size from the drop-down menu on the right side.
To have the chat box appear without overlaying the player, your embed size must be 769x434 or bigger.
We recommend previewing the embed in a new window prior to pasting the code into your website.
Click More Options to further customize your embed.
The following options appear:
- Enable event info and activity: Allows viewers to show and hide side pane that includes the event information, chat, and archived video clips from the event. This also allows them to see the event description within the player embed. Not available on players smaller than 480x270.
- Display post list by default: If your embed size is 800x540 and higher, you can show a list of other posts in your event page inside the embed for your viewers to watch while you are not live.
- Enable Referrer Tracking: Allows you to keep track of how viewers got to your player in Livestream Analytics.
- Autoplay on page load: Automatically loads and starts playing as soon as the viewer gets to the webpage.
- Mute video by default: When the player loads, the volume will be muted until the viewer adjusts it.
Please note that if your embed is less than 480 pixels wide, the Info and Posts drawers will not display, regardless of your settings.
When you have finished configuring your embed, copy the iFrame code to your clipboard and paste it into your website's HTML editor.