The Livestream Broadcaster products allow you to go live directly from any HDMI camera, eliminating the need for a PC in order to stream in HD to your viewers.
Livestream Broadcaster Pro
The Livestream Broadcaster Pro was released in April 2015. It closely resembles the first Livestream Broadcaster with upgraded features. Users can control it directly on the device, remotely via a desktop browser on your event page, or via the Livestream mobile app.
- It encodes H.264/AAC and can stream HD 1080p up to 5 Mbps.
- It connects to the Internet via Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, Wi-Fi 5Ghz/2.4Ghz 802.11
- a/b/g/n, or 4G/LTE via USB modem.
- Full size HDMI input allows 1080p/1080i/720p/576/489p (Pal NTSC).
- Audio can be embedded via HDMI or through the line in (3.5 mm) input.
- Power supplied by a rechargeable Li-ion battery allowing for 3+ hours of streaming.
- The Broadcaster Pro also includes a headphone out for monitoring your stream audio.
Further details are available here.
Livestream Broadcaster mini (discontinued)
The Livestream Broadcaster mini was the second generation of Broadcaster products. It is a compact, wireless encoder controlled entirely through the Livestream mobile app, communicating to your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth. This version is no longer available for purchase.
- A micro-HDMI input allows 1080i/720p/576/480p (Pal NTSC).
- It encodes H.264/AAC audio streaming up to 1080p 4Mbps.
- It connects via built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery allows for 2+ hour of live streaming.
- Charging and power done via Micro-USB (cable included; AC adaptor not included).
- LED status indicators rather than a full OLED display.
Livestream Broadcaster (version 1, discontinued)
The Livestream Broadcaster was the industry’s first affordable HD live streaming end-to-end solution. You can control the Livestream Broadcaster on the device itself, remotely from anywhere in the world via your Livestream event page on a desktop browser, or using the Livestream mobile app for iOS and Android devices. This version is no longer available for purchase.
- Cameras connect to the Broadcaster via the HDMI video input (including HD 1080i, 720p, and SD 480i).
- The Livestream Broadcaster encodes, in real-time, high quality H.264 video and AAC audio at up to 2.3Mbps.
- It connects to the Internet via Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi and 3G/4G USB modems.
- HDMI audio or line in (3.5mm jack) audio input are available.
- Includes 3 AA batteries and AC power adaptor.
- OLED display.