We strongly recommend always updating your Broadcaster mini firmware whenever a new version is available. Below are release notes from each version.
- Various stability improvements & bug fixes
- Fixed: Issue with connecting & pairing
- Bug fixes
- Fixed: Some chargers would not work if the battery was completely discharged.
- Improved support for different WiFi encryption models [Including support for WEP networks].
- Improved Pairing time.
- General stability improvements.
If you experience issues after you update your firmware, please contact us.