First, make sure you have the recommended version of Blackmagic Design drivers (10.8.4) installed on your system. Go to https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support, select 'Capture and Playback,' and download Desktop Video.
- Open Adobe Premiere Pro and choose a new project
- Select the capture format
- Select the sequence settings
Important: These should match the video format settings of the Livestream Studio Project
Import the video clip.
- Go to: File > Import
- Select the video file and select open.
The imported file should appear in the clip bin.
- Drag the clip into the timeline.
The user will be prompted to change or keep sequence settings. Choose “Keep sequence settings.”
Exporting video clips:
- Go to File > Export > Media
- Select “Match Sequence Settings”
- Enter an output name.
- Click “Export”