Select the Stream tab in Livestream Studio. Here you will see a few providers to choose from. Select Livestream.
Log in to your Livestream account.
At the top of the module is a text field labeled Enter a title for your stream... Type a stream title in here.
Choose an event from the Event Name drop-down menu (or click + New Event to create a new event).
By default, your Livestream followers will receive a notification when you go live. If you do not want to send out a notification, uncheck Notify Followers.
When you are ready to start your stream, click Go Live in the bottom right corner.
When streaming is active, the stream module and streaming log on the right side provide live updates on streaming status.
Streaming Info Window: Displays live streaming status info.
Duration: Displays the current streaming duration.
FPS: Displays the current outgoing FPS.
Kbps: Displays the current outgoing bitrate.
Viewers: Displays the number of concurrent viewers watching the stream.
Stream Status: Displays the current status of the stream.
Streaming Log: Displays live streaming updates.
- Perfect Streaming: The stream is going out with no issues.
- Internet Too Slow for Quality: Upload bandwidth does not support selected quality. This is generally an on-site IT issue and should be escalated to the IT department. Changing quality requires the stream to be stopped and restarted.
- Lost Internet Connection: Internet connection has been lost. Again, check with onsite IT if this happens.
- CPU Warning: CPU percentage is getting very high.
- Problem publishing to primary server: Studio is unable to stream to the primary publishing point due to local Internet connection issues or an issue with the publishing point.
Antilag Feature Triggered: Antilag has been triggered based on the selected queue limit (see “Streaming Preferences” above).
Audio Peak Warning: Audio levels are peaking above normal levels.
Press the Streaming button again to end the stream. When a stream is terminated, the user will be prompted to post the video on-demand to the event, save the clip as a draft on the event page, or delete the cloud recording.
To change the Livestream account you stream to, click on your account name inside the Stream module. From here, you can either open a browser to your Livestream Account Settings or Log Out of your account in Studio.