Select the Stream tab in Livestream Studio. Here you will see a few providers to choose from. Select Livestream.
Log in to your Livestream account.
Choose an event from the dropdown menu (or create a new one). Then click Select.
Now you can give your stream a title, select its quality, aspect ratio, and which network it will stream over.
When you are ready to start your stream, click Go Live in the bottom right corner.
When streaming is active, the stream module and streaming log on the left provide live updates on streaming status.
Streaming Info Window: Displays live streaming status info.
Duration: Displays the current streaming duration.
FPS: Displays the current outgoing FPS.
Kbps: Displays the current outgoing bitrate.
Viewers: Displays the number of concurrent viewers watching the stream.
Stream Status: Displays the current status of the stream.
Streaming Log: Displays live streaming updates.
- Perfect Streaming: The stream is going out with no issues.
- Internet Too Slow for Quality: Upload bandwidth does not support selected quality. This is generally an on-site IT issue and should be escalated to the IT department. Changing quality requires the stream to be stopped and restarted.
- Lost Internet Connection: Internet connection has been lost. Again, check with onsite IT if this happens.
- CPU Warning: CPU percentage is getting very high.
- Problem publishing to primary server: Studio is unable to stream to the primary publishing point due to local Internet connection issues or an issue with the publishing point.
Antilag Feature Triggered: Antilag has been triggered based on the selected queue limit (see “Streaming Preferences” above).
Audio Peak Warning: Audio levels are peaking above normal levels.
Press the 'Streaming' button again to end the stream. When a stream is terminated, the user will be prompted to post the video on-demand to the event, save the clip as a draft on the event page, or delete the cloud recording.
To change the Livestream event or account you stream to, hover your mouse over the Livestream logo at the bottom of the module, then click the gearwheel in the menu that pops up.
Choose a different event from the dropdown menu. To log out, click the person icon and click Log Out.