We update Livestream Studio regularly to add features, make improvements, and fix bugs. Studio will automatically prompt you to update when you launch the software and you are connected to the Internet. While we always recommend updating to the most recent version, below we provide links to previous versions which you can download and install after uninstalling your current version.
Please note that after installing an old version of Studio, you will be prompted to update the software after launching it. Skip the update to continue with the downloaded version.
Be aware that using an older version of the software may re-introduce bugs that were fixed in newer versions, particularly those involving third-party integrations (e.g. streaming to other providers).
Current Version of Livestream Studio: 6.20.25 (Windows / macOS)
- Release Date: March 13, 2023
- Support for multichannel audio inputs (macOS)
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a rare issue causing Studio to crash during cropping BGRA input
- Fixed an issue causing Studio to not connect to a custom RTMP provider with enabled authentication
- Fixed an issue causing Studio to create out-of-sync media files after the export
- Fixed an issue causing Studio to stop the stream because of a network failure
- Fixed an issue causing the Go Live button to freeze during account switching
- Fixed a rare issue causing Studio to display a deleted provider as live on the network dashboard