All streams to Livestream must have some sort of video source. Producers who prefer to have an audio-only stream can use one of the following workarounds.
- Install Livestream Producer.
- Create an image or logo to show in the live player
- Follow instructions for capturing your desktop from Livestream Producer, ensuring audio from your broadcast is being heard in the audio mixer.
- (Optional) You may want to consider using a Custom Quality, and adjusting the Audio Bitrate (Preferences > Audio) to be higher, so that your stream has higher quality audio.
- Click Go Live.
- Install Livestream Studio.
- Create an image or logo. Import it into a graphics layer.
- Put that graphics layer into Program.
- Ensure the proper audio is outputting through the audio mixer.
- Log in to Livestream via the Stream module, select your event and quality, and click Go Live.