When you sign up for a free trial on Livestream, you get access to try out all of the features available with the Enterprise plan. These include, but are not limited to:
Privacy and audience control
- Protect your events with a password
- Hide events from Livestream.com
- Restrict embedding to only your website
- White-Labeled Player: Hide Livestream branding from your embeds
- Guest Chat: Allow viewers to chat without needing to log in to a Livestream account
- Lead Capture: Require viewers to provide contact information prior to viewing content.
- Simulcasting: Livestream can push your stream to Facebook, YouTube, or any custom destination.
- Livestream Analytics: Viewership data developed by Livestream for an in-depth look at viewer behavior.
- Trial Access to Livestream Studio: Download our live video switching software onto a Windows PC.
Plus many more features. Visit our pricing page to see a full comparison chart of each plan.
Please be advised that the free trial has the following limitations:
- Each live broadcast you produce will end automatically after 20 minutes
- No more than 10 concurrent viewers can be on your event page or embed at a given time (this includes videos on demand)
- No API access
- The trial ends after 30 days, after which you can no longer stream to your account. You then have an additional 30 days to upgrade before losing your content.