Starting on July 11th, 2017, we will no longer support streaming from the free plan and will be replacing it with a 30-day trial of our Enterprise plan. We believe this will be a better way to let users try all of the functionality of our service. We apologize for any disruption this may cause.
In order to avoid interruptions to your viewership, you will need to upgrade to a paid subscription plan. By upgrading, you can get access to features such as:
- Ad free streaming
- Cloud recording of your livestreams
- Ability to collect donations
- Viewers can watch your events without logging in to Livestream
- Live embedding
- Stream live to multiple destinations (Facebook, YouTube, and others)
- Privacy and security features
A note for Broadcaster customers:
Because Broadcaster products are only compatible with Livestream, any customer who has purchased and paired a Broadcaster product on a free account may continue streaming to their account with the Broadcaster without purchasing a subscription. Please note that events will only remain archived for 30 days after they are created.