Livestream Studio Software™ Supported Capture Devices
Last updated on Jun 22, 2015 05:21PM EDT
Livestream Studio works with all Blackmagic Design devices with the exception of the H.264 Pro Recorder and ATEM Television Studio.
Here's a full list of supported Blackmagic Design devices:
- Blackmagic Decklink SDI**
- Blackmagic Decklink SDI 4K
- Blackmagic DeckLink Duo
- Blackmagic DeckLink Quad
- Blackmagic DeckLink Optical Fiber**
- Blackmagic DeckLink Studio**
- Blackmagic Decklink Studio 4K
- Blackmagic DeckLink HD Extreme 3D**
- Blackmagic DeckLink 4K Extreme
- Blackmagic Decklink Mini-Recorder (capture only)
- Blackmagic Decklink Mini-Monitor (playback only)
- Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Recorder (capture only)
- Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Monitor (playback only)
- Blackmagic UltraStudio 3D**
- Blackmagic UltraStudio 4K
- Blackmagic UltraStudio Express
- Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle for Thunderbolt
- Blackmagic Intensity Extreme
- Blackmagic UltraStudio Pro
- Blackmagic UltraStudio SDI
- Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle for USB 3.0
- Blackmagic ATEM 1 M/E Production Switcher2**
- Blackmagic ATEM 2 M/E Production Switcher2**
1BlackMagic USB 3.0 encoding devices are not supported on all machines. We tested these USB 3.0 devices with version 10.2.2 drivers and the following Windows laptops: MSI GE620, IBM Lenovo W520. Blackmagic Desktop Video version 10.4.1 has issues with audio timestamps with some devices - this has been reported to Blackmagic and will be fixed in a future driver release. We give no guarantee it will work with other driver versions or Windows systems at this time.
2Studio does not utilize the individual inputs on the production switcher. Studio can ingest the output from these production switchers via USB 3.0.
**This product is no longer available. However, it is still compatible with our software if you already own it.